Thursday, November 27, 2008

30th March, 2008 (Monday)

It's my third day here, it's ok I guess...

Today, in a few hours I'm going to meet the guy who has part time jobs for me. =)

I think I'm suppose to start today which is cool...right? =P

So, I'm in my room in Itaewon, the center of Seoul (or so Omar says xD) and it's almost noon, he is coming to pick me up = at 1h30\2h pm so I've cleaned my room, stored my clothes and after pickin' up a Vanilla latte at Starbucks for 5700won I think I will drink my coffee here at the gosiwon for 100won... xD I mean, c'mon, more than 5dls for a latte?!? Geez...

That's the same as a full meal at McDonalds! The most expensive thing I've bought so far was Gackt's cd =), but it's well woth it!!

I just hope I can make enough to buy a freakin laptop! The gosiwon price includes interet cable, so I really need a laptop! And fast!

I'm dying to go online and talk to everyone! I need to have them telling me they support me! =(

...Man, I need to let this out, but noone can read it...here goes...
I'm so in love with...I can´t!! But I feel it...But it's forbidden! Damn it!
Ok, O******! There, I've said it! I love him! I need to hear his voice, I need his advices, but I mustn't! And I mustn't tell anyone because... because he is married! =X Yes... He is married and he is completly devoted to his wife.
So, once again (as fu**in' always) I love the wrong guy...
Will I ever get it right? No, I think not! Oh god...

sidenote - I know you people are thinking, who the hell goes to another country and gets depressed about loving a guy =X but that's exactly what was affecting me... Go figure! xD
29th March, 2008 (Sunday)

Well, here I am in South Korea!

I arrived yesterday, and even though it's awesome to be in a foreign country, I'm not feeling like I'm going to stay for one year. And here's why:

-The great job proposal is gone, so I'm gonna have to pay house rent and food supllies.

- Omar is not an interesting guy at all.

- I wanted something awesome, and so far I only call this "ok".



So, I'm staying at a gosiwon, I paid 250.000won which I think is 250dls, for a room with TV and internet cable (no pc included xD).

And since my VISA is only for 2 months and unless I can get a contract, I will have to go back home.




No comments: