Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nowadays. . .

Because I like to contradict and avoid clichés, the first post will be about how life is going nowadays...
For the last 4\5 months I have experienced many changes, many crossings and backing downs...
I think that life is full of twists and turns, but should we go with the flow or fight it's will? I've always let myself go with the flow, except in love matters... xD
In that field I always fight for lost relations, don't ask me why, but as my friends tell me, I choose them! The truth is, I don't have a type, and I don't believe in that, because no matter what you define as your type of person, you will eventually and sometimes subconsciously on porpuse, fall for someone who is everything but the type you wanted...
What are your thoughts on that people? Share them, and I will thank you ^^

No comments: