Friday, February 6, 2009

6th of April 2008 (Sunday)

I don't wanna talk about yesterday because it was a very bad day for me...Got depressed because I need my friends, I need to share all of this with someone. bah. but I can't so whatever! moving on..
Oh wait... today nothing happened again xD I stayied home, did my laundry, went shopping to the 7/11 around the corner and smoked on the roof listening to my music.

7th of April 2008 (Monday)

So today a lot happened!!
First I went to teach at Bangbae and it was great! 4 classes and I was invited to always eat lunch there, with the Principal of the Kindergarden ^^ So I had a home made korean meal, and it was yummie!!!
Then, I got lost on the subway on my way to the afternoon classes =X, Mr.Shin got very angry! xD But everything happens for a reason, and I met Jin on the way back home, so we came together ^^!
Before I saw him, this stupid guy was about to beat me! I looked at him ONCE and he started yelling at me! "Why are you staring at me??" he yelled, and I was like... say what??? I removed my earphones (which were pretty loud so imagine how loud the guy was screaming on the subway) and said that I was not staring at him... He said "OK" and moved away... WTH?? xD xD
Anyways, me and Jin arrived at the gosiwon and he had to go meet a friend so I went to the roof to get my clothes, and guess what... I fell down the roof stairs and hit the door... xD I laugh but it still hurts! Then I looked up and realised there was a CAMERA pointing at me!! AAAAAAHHHHH xD maybe Jin saw me falling... oh god... xD
Anyways, the night was much better, I went to study with Jin because he has his english academy's final exam so he must study hard! We studied for 1hour20mns and then went to the roof to smoke a ciggie ^^ and talk of course. Very nice! =)
And...we...are going out on sunday!!! yay!! We are going to Seoul Tower, the highest in Korea I believe! He asked me if I wanted to go, and obviously I said yes, I haven't had the chance to see any sights so this is perfect! =)
Meanwhile... It's been 4 days since I spoke to anyone from Portugal and while I'm excited about sightseeing, I miss talking to them all... =( I miss ALL OF THEM!! oh well.... ok good night xD LOL

No comments: